See a complete list of UFC title holders for each weight division. The UFC currently has eight weight-divisions for the men and four for the women.
- The UFC hosts most of the top-ranked MMA fighters in the world.
- The WEC (World Extreme Cagefighting) merged with the UFC in 2010.
- MMA became legal in the state of New York on April 12, 2016. The UFC held their first New York event on November 12, 2016 at Madison Square Garden.
- Conor McGregor was the first UFC fighter to hold Championship title belts in two different weight divisions at the same time by becoming the Lightweight Champion at UFC 205 in New York City. He was the Featherweight Champion before he became the Lightweight Champion.
- Henry Cejudo is currently a UFC double champion holding title belts in the bantamweight and flyweight divisions. He’s defended his flyweight title once since becoming champion.
- Amanda Nunes is currently a UFC double champion holding title belts in the bantamweight and featherweight divisions. Nunes has defended her bantamweight title four times since becoming the champion.
UFC Champions :
|Stipe Miocic||Heavyweight||265 lb (120 kg)||USA|
|Jon Jones||Light Heavyweight||205 lb (93 kg)||USA|
|Israel Adesanya||Middleweight||185 lb (84 kg)||NGA|
|Kamaru Usman||Welterweight||170 lb (77 kg)||NIG|
|Khabib Nurmagomedov||Lightweight||155 lb (70 kg)||RUS|
|Max Holloway||Featherweight||145 lb (66 kg)||USA|
|Henry Cejudo||Bantamweight||135 lb (61.2 kg)||USA|
|Henry Cejudo||Flyweight||125 lb (56 kg)||USA|
|Amanda Nunes||Featherweight||145 lb (66 kg)||BRA|
|Amanda Nunes||Bantamweight||135 lb (61 kg)||BRA|
|Zhang Weili||Strawweight||115 lb (52 kg)||CHN|
|Valentina Shevchenko||Flyweight||125 lb (56.7 kg)||KGZ|