See a complete list of UFC title holders for each weight division. The UFC currently has Eight weight-divisions for the men and two for the women.
- The UFC hosts most of the top-ranked MMA fighters in the world.
- In 2012, Ronda Rousey became the first UFC women’s Strawweight champion.
- Jon Jones’ 12-fight UFC winning streak is tied with Georges St-Pierre.
- Anderson Silva holds the record for UFC fight win streaks with 16.
- The WEC (World Extreme Cagefighting) merged with the UFC in 2010.
- MMA became legal in the state of New York on April 12, 2016. The UFC held their first New York event on November 12, 2016 at Madison Square Garden.
- Conor McGregor is the first UFC fighter to hold Championship title belts in two different weight divisions at the same time by becoming the Lightweight Champion at UFC 205 in New York City. He is also the Featherweight Champion.
UFC Champions :
|Stipe Miocic||Heavyweight||265 lb (120 kg)||USA|
|Jon Jones||Light Heavyweight||205 lb (93 kg)||USA|
|Michael Bisping||Middleweight||185 lb (84 kg)||UK|
|Tyron Woodley||Welterweight||170 lb (77 kg)||USA|
|Conor McGregor||Lightweight||155 lb (70 kg)||IRE|
|Max Holloway||Featherweight||145 lb (66 kg)||USA|
|Cody Garbrandt||Bantamweight||135 lb (61.2 kg)||USA|
|Demetrious Johnson||Flyweight||125 lb (56 kg)||USA|
|Cris Cyborg||Featherweight||145 lb (66 kg)||BRA|
|Amanda Nunes||Bantamweight||135 lb (61 kg)||BRA|
|Joanna Jędrzejczyk||Strawweight||115 lb (52 kg)||POL|