See a complete list of Bellator Fighting Champions in each weight division. Bellator includes weight classes from bantamweight (135 pounds) through heavyweight (265 pounds).
- The Bellator Fighting Championships (Bellator) is the second largest mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion in the USA. The UFC is the first.
- Bellator was founded in 2008 by Chairman and CEO Bjorn Rebney. As of
- The Bellator motto is “Where Title Shots Are Earned, Not Given.”
- The word “Bellator” means “warrior” in Latin.
- Middleweight champion Brandon Halsey had his title stripped for not making weight at Bellator 137.
Bellator Fighting Champions:
|Vacant||Heavyweight||265 lb (120 kg)|
|Ryan Bader||Light Heavyweight||205 lb (93 kg)||USA|
|Rafael Carvalho||Middleweight||185 lb (84 kg)||BRA|
|Douglas Lima||Welterweight||170 lb (77 kg)||BRA|
|Brent Primus||Lightweight||155 lb (70 kg)||USA|
|Patrício Freire||Featherweight||145 lb (66 kg)||BRA|
|Eduardo Dantas||Bantamweight||135 lb (61 kg)||BRA|